Here is my operational notes I am working off of:
ONLINE VISITOR EXPERIENCE
Just like your showroom experience for a customer, the online
experience needs to be a good one.
You have 2 sites. Desktop and Mobile. Both are different experience and different context.
-Easy Communication ( Chat/Text/Email/Call)
-Clear Messaging ( 1st Slide )
-Clear Messaging ( SRP )
-Clear Messaging ( VDP )
-OEM Promos included
What we do today impacts tomorrows sales
LET YOUR TEAM AND YOUR CUSTOMERS KNOW
THE DOORS ARE OPEN
Confident Team Equals a Confident Customer
Share the measures you’re taking with the team and train everyone involved
• Clearly discuss tone, phrasing, and messaging to customers that keep in mind the delicate nature of people’s concerns and worries of the future.
Keep your team focused on the customer experience and the questions they might have.
– What measures are you taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in both Sales and Service to protect your team?
• Regular, more frequent deep-cleans to the facilities
• Quarantining employees…
• Who have traveled
• Who have shown early symptoms
• Other directives from local/community public health officials
PUT YOUR CUSTOMERS at ease
We understand the problem
• We are making enhancements to our already strict standards
• We offer at-home solutions
• Here’s how to take advantage of them
• We care about your health and safety
• We are committed to our community
• We will get through this together
SALES CUSTOMER HANDLING
QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE
Establish frame of mind: Treat every lead like it’s the biggest close they’ll have all year.
Show your customers your willingness to help during this difficult time.
Educate on Options: Every team member who speaks with customers needs to be a master in three things:
1. What’s available to the customer from the Government, to the OEM to your dealership.
2. What steps you’re taking at your dealership to put them at ease
3. Customer service – now is the time to show customers HOW you can help
For Internt Lead Handling: Arm your team with information and authority
Don’t allow a customer to close that chat or stop replying because a lead handler has to go back and forth with management. If your team has multiple steps to get quotes, ensure the team has easily written steps and the tools they need to work those numbers quickly OR have access to the manager that can via chat. As instant as possible is the goal.
Find new ways to provide shopping experiences for your customers • Provide webcams and tools for F&I to try to be face to face with customers
• Virtual appointments through FaceTime
• Showroom precaution walkthroughs (how you’re protecting your customers and your team, how you’re sanitizing vehicles, etc.)
• A fully thought out Modern Retail Experience VIDEO. VIDEO. VIDEO
• Virtual vehicle walk-arounds and test drives
• Illustrate what a home delivery is like
• Walking through the steps to shop from the comfort of their home.
HAVE YOUR HOOKS READY
Make sure we can easily communicate
• No Payments for 3 or 6 months
• The first 3 or 6 payments are on us!
• 0% APR For 72 Months
• We’ll take back your new car if you purchased it within the last 3 months
• Extra $1,000 off if your job has been affected by COVID-19
• Low daily payment
REMINDER THESE ARE EXAMPLES, define what is your stores hooks, role play until becomes easy for sales people to deliver.